In Stock
Out of Stock

Drive Gear - All Terrain

Starting From

$29.99 USD

Replacement drive gear for Gen3 all terrain kits.  

Drive Gear includes drive gear bearing installed. 

Fits Evolve 7" GT All Terrain hubs only. 

Not compatible with Rockstar II hubs (gen2 all terrain kits)

Customer Reviews

Based on 6 reviews
100%
(6)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
E
E.N.
Great quality!

Got 2 of these all terrain drives gears for a diy build and they work great so far after about 35 miles and they way they fit really snug in the wheels with out needing any tools to remove them is nice!

R
R.W.
The tires!!!!

I love this board, my max range is 22 miles with all terrain set up, that is going up and down in elevation 75% on trails, and the remaining 25% On Pavement... But the best part are the tires, they give ultimate grip oh, and they last what seems forever! Probably one of the biggest improvements!!

A
A.I.
Love the quality of the products and quick delivery

I highly recommend evolve to anyone in the DIY community!

H
H.M.
Clean and smooth

Great quality

A
A.B.
Best purchase ever

I went ahead and bought the GTX street because I had enough waiting and the 2-1 was not available at that time. The evolve board is the best purchase I have ever made! Not sure how that's possible when u think of all the things to buy, but I'll figure it out somewhere in-between shreading streets and ripping up hills. If u snowboard, surf, or skate this board is for u. Oh yeah, I just ordered the all terrain kit! Can't wait to to try em! Hey Evolve, what's up with a smaller board, I'm thinkn pool era size?

Customer Reviews

Based on 6 reviews
100%
(6)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
E
E.N.
Great quality!

Got 2 of these all terrain drives gears for a diy build and they work great so far after about 35 miles and they way they fit really snug in the wheels with out needing any tools to remove them is nice!

R
R.W.
The tires!!!!

I love this board, my max range is 22 miles with all terrain set up, that is going up and down in elevation 75% on trails, and the remaining 25% On Pavement... But the best part are the tires, they give ultimate grip oh, and they last what seems forever! Probably one of the biggest improvements!!

A
A.I.
Love the quality of the products and quick delivery

I highly recommend evolve to anyone in the DIY community!

H
H.M.
Clean and smooth

Great quality

A
A.B.
Best purchase ever

I went ahead and bought the GTX street because I had enough waiting and the 2-1 was not available at that time. The evolve board is the best purchase I have ever made! Not sure how that's possible when u think of all the things to buy, but I'll figure it out somewhere in-between shreading streets and ripping up hills. If u snowboard, surf, or skate this board is for u. Oh yeah, I just ordered the all terrain kit! Can't wait to to try em! Hey Evolve, what's up with a smaller board, I'm thinkn pool era size?